Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 19 August 2016

ROMWE: Beige Comic Print Bomber Jacket Review


Hello dolls!
Check out this manga printed jacket from Romwe - isn't it the coolest? 
I don't think I've ever seen such an awesome jacket before, and I've been wanting to share it with you all. It's suitable for both Autumn and Spring temperatures ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): M: 46cm / L: 47cm / XL: 48cm
Sleeve Length(cm): M: 59cm / L: 60cm / XL: 61cm
Bust(cm): M: 116cm / L: 120cm / XL: 124cm
Length(cm): M: 66cm / L: 67cm / XL: 68cm


This jacket features a bomber jacket style, with a lightweight feel, ribbed cuffs, neckline and hemming and a zip-up front for closure, The inside is lined with mesh fabric. The print features a japanese manga print from a particular manga  showing the paneling, characters and text (in japanese). However I'm not sure which manga this is from - does anyone know?) ^-^
This jacket is incredibly unique, and looks and feels amazing to wear 
Romwe also sells this print in a shirt and shorts twinset - so adorable!


This jacket is made from comfortable polyester material with no stretch. It is a lightweight material, so it's perfect to wear over just about anything - shirts, sweaters, dresses, etc!
The jacket itself is of great quality, and I highly recommend it for all enthusiasts of japanese fashion or manga fans. It's a great piece to add to your wardrobe ^-^
This jacket comes in sizes M-XL, and I went with the size M as it is the smallest size available. I really like the fit it has on me, and I'm looking forward to pairing it with shorts in Spring!
Today I paired this jacket with a tattoo choker, a pair of skinny legged pants and a pair of wedge sneakers (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to check out this incredibly jacket, and also click here to take a look at the twinset available 
In addition, be sure to click here to see the newest arrivals at Romwe for more one of a kind street fashion finds!
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know this is late, but the manga printed on the jacket is Yu Yu Hakusho, a great anime too btw. I've actually been looking for this, but sadly haven't come across any after it sold out. I'm glad to see someone's styling it so nicely :D

    ReplyDelete