Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 24 August 2016

ROMWE: Multicolor Floral Print Lace Trim Cold Shoulder Top Review


Hello dolls!
What better way to celebrate the upcoming season of Spring with two of my favourite details - florals and lace 
Today I will be reviewing this darling floral and lace blouse from Romwe ^-^ I love the looser fit with the feminine look of the exposed shoulders.
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 120cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 35cm
Length(cm): 53cm


This lovely blouse features a vintage looking floral print, with lace detailing around the neckline and down the sleeves where the shoulders are uniquely exposed. The sleeves finish off with pleating for a fuller look, and the blouse closes at the back with a button.
This is an adorable and casual top for Spring, and would look great matched with skirts, shorts or jeans 


This blouse is made from polyester material and does not stretch. The material is light and comfortable, and is not sheer. The blouse is nicely made, and I enjoy all the details ^-^
This blouse is only available in one-size, and I would recommend it for sizes XS-M. Although it has a looser style fit, the shoulders and neckline are not looser in style. Overall, I'm very happy with the fit!
Today I paired this blouse with a tattoo choker, a black skirt and a pair of lace up flats (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to go check out this adorable blouse 
Also, click here to see Romwe's latest arrivals for more precious items!
I will be back soon with another review! Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment