Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 18 August 2016

ROMWE: White Daisy Lace Trim Caged Back Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to show you this precious daisy lace white dress from Romwe 
Daisies being one of my favorite flowers, when I saw this dress I fell in love instantly. I just had to have it for this year's Summer ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 80cm / M: 84cm / L: 88cm / XL: 92cm
Waist Size(cm): S: 64cm / M: 68cm / L: 72cm / XL: 76cm
Length(cm): S: 83cm / M: 84cm / L: 85cm / XL: 86cm


This pretty dress features a v neck cut, with gorgeous daisy lace trimming around the neckline, continuing as spaghetti straps and creating a caged feature at the back. The dress is a sheer white, and has a sewn-in slip.
This dress would be perfect as a beach dress worn over a bikini, or as a Summer day date dress ^-^ I highly recommend wearing white underwear underneath, as it is a little sheer.


This dress is made from very soft chiffon material, and it falls nicely. The fabric has no stretch, and as mentioned before it is a little sheer ^-^ This dress is available in sizes S-XL, and because of the no-stretch fabric, I went with size M. Although I think it still fits very well, I kind of regret not ordering size S as the caged back may have sat better on me if I did - a complete fault on my behalf ;__; But, I still love it!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of crochet flats 


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to see this dress, it is currently on sale 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's latest arrivals for more floral wardrobe inspirations!
I will be back soon with another review! Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

2 comments: