Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Shein: Black Lantern Sleeve Floral Print Shift Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I am back with another gorgeous floral dress from Shein 
This black floral dress is perfect for either Spring or Autumn, depending on how you wish to style it.
Since Spring is the upcoming season here, I decided to give it a Spring look ^-^
Let's check it out~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 120cm / M: 124cm / L: 128cm / XL: 132cm
Length(cm): S: 82cm / M: 83cm / L: 84cm / XL: 85cm


This dress features a fresh floral print, with a v-neck cut that closes with a strap and button along the neckline. The sleeves are elasticized at the elbows and wrists, and the dress has a comfortable loose and flowy fit ^-^
I enjoy the looser style dresses that Shein is offering often on their store, as they provide a delicate feminine look. Of course, if you prefer a more fitted look, adding a belt will suit this dress beautifully 


This dress is made from soft polyester material, and the material is not sheer and does not provide stretch. I thought the dress would be a lot shorter than it is, but I am super happy with the actual length it is on me (height: 5'5"). It is a well made dress, and I can imagine it will last many future years of Spring ^-^
This dress is available in sizes XS-L, and I went with the size S. Because of the loose fit, I could have easily opted for the size XS, but I am pleased with the fit of the size S.
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of lace-up flats (find similar here!). A casual, flirty Spring outfit 


Thank you for taking the time to read my review ^-^ Click here to see this pretty dress 
Also, click here to see the latest arrivals at Shein for an amazing range of lovely dresses!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment