Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 15 August 2016

Shein: Black Scalloped Skinny Pant Review


Hello dolls!
Today I am going to review a lovely pair of black skinny legged pants from Shein 
I love to always own a pair of black skinny pants, as they are so versatile and can be dressed up or down!
This pair in particular caught my eye because of the unique scalloped edging around the waist ^-^
Let's take a look~




Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 60-68cm / M: 64-72cm / L: 68-76cm / XL: 72-80cm
Hip Size(cm): S: 66-89cm / M: 70-93cm / L: 74-97cm / XL: 78-101cm
Thigh(cm): S: 40-56cm / M: 42-58cm / L: 44-60cm / XL: 46-62cm
Length(cm): S: 91cm / M: 92cm / L: 93cm / XL: 94cm


These pants feature a skinny silhouette, two front pockets and a fly zip for closure with two buttons. The top of the pants features a scalloped hem with no belt loops or back pockets. 
What I love most about these pants is the comfortable material and nice stretch it has to it. These will certainly be my new most used pair of pants to wear out ^-^


These pants are made from polyester material, and as I mentioned before they have a decent amount of stretch to them. The material feels strong, and it is soft against the skin. It's great that these pants are also available in a range of sizes, from S-XL ^-^ I went with the size S, and they fit just perfectly!
Today I paired these pants with a tattoo choker, a black lace crop top and a pair of black martin boots (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to go check out these pants, they are currently under $16!
Also, click here to see the latest arrivals at Shein for more versatile casual clothing 
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment