Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 6 September 2016

ROMWE: White Smocked High Neck Lace Insert Sleeve Asymmetrical Dress Review


Hello dolls!
I apologise for the short absence - last week I had my remainding wisdom teeth pulled, so I have been recovering for the past few days.
Now that I'm (mostly) recovered, I want to share with you this magical lace asymmetrical dress from Romwe 
Also available in pink, It's perfect for a pale dolly look, and would go great with cult party kei outfits too!
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 120cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 68cm
Length(cm): 70/87cm


This delicate dress features sheer chiffon fabric, a smocked high neck, and lace elasticised long sleeves for a feminine appearance. The front of the dress is significantly shorter in length than the back, giving it a unique asymmetrical style 
Because the dress is sheer, you can wear a cute lace slip underneath for an amazing outfit! I'm totally in love with this dress, as it could be styled so many different ways ^-^


This dress is made of soft, beautiful chiffon fabric that has no stretch. It has a looser style fit, and is only available in one size. Because of the looser fit, it will easily fit sizes XS-M ^-^ The detailing of this dress is perfect, and I can't find any faults with it!
Today I paired this dress with a heart choker, a DIY floral cross necklace, a white lace slip dress, a pair of lace ankle socks (find similar here!), and a pair of black babydoll shoes 


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to take a look at this dress, and click here to see it in pink 
Also, click here to check out the latest arrivals at Romwe for more incredibly fashion finds!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

1 comment: