Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 29 September 2016

Shein: Black Contrast Collar Sleeveless Swing Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you this lovely retro inspired large doll collared black dress from Shein 
It is the perfect dress for the warmer months coming in Australia, and makes for a great pick of a date dress ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 31cm / M: 32cm / L: 33cm
Bust(cm): S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm
Length(cm): S: 82cm / M: 83cm / L: 84cm


This cute sleeveless dress features a loose and comfortable fit, with a zip at the back for closure and a lovely big pointed doll collar. I love the retro look of this dress, and it's just perfect for fans of kinderwhore. This dress is something you would find Courtney Love or Kat Bjelland wearing back in the day 
With the right accessories, I think this dress would also look great in a goth outfit ^-^ It has a nice Wednesday Addams vibe, and would be a nice choice for those looking to get fancy on Halloween!


This dress is made from polyester material, and does not stretch. The material is light and comfortable. This dress comes in sizes S-L, and I went with the size S. I am really happy with the fit, and I would say it is true to size ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, and a pair of martin boots (find similar here!♥ I kept it simple for a 90's grunge look ^-^


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to take a look at this dress 
Also, click here to check out the latest arrivals at Shein for more retro inspired dresses!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment