Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Shein: Apricot Deep V Neck Lattice Front T-shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to show you one of my new favourite shirts - this lattice front t-shirt from Shein 
I love the fitted and feminine look it gives, and it goes with almost any cute skirt!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder (cm): S: 37cm / M: 38cm / L: 39cm / XL: 40cm
Bust(cm): S: 84-94cm / M: 88-98cm / L: 92-102cm / XL: 96-106cm
Sleeve Length (cm): S: 60cm / M: 61cm / L: 62cm / XL: 63cm
Length(cm): S: 61cm / M: 62cm / L: 63cm / XL: 64cm


This lovely t-shirt features a nice fitted style, with long sleeves and a faux lace-up v-neck lattice detailed bust area. It is said to be apricot in color, but it looks more like a lighter dusty pink to me - which is perfect! This shirt looks amazing with almost anything, and it adorable when word with cute high-waisted skirts and shorts 


This t-shirt is made from polyester material and actually has a reasonable amount of stretch to it ^-^ The fabric of the shirt is not sheer at all, and it is super comfortable to wear. This shirt feels to be of great quality and I couldn't find any faults with it!
This t-shirt is available in sizes S-XL, and I chose the size S. This was a perfect fit for me, so I believe this piece is very much true to size ^-^
Today I paired this shirt with a tattoo choker, an adorable Pokemon print skirt, and a pair of platform sneakers (find similar here!). I had a lot of fun wearing this outfit on a sunny and warm Spring day 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to go check out this gorgeous t-shirt 
Also, click here to take a look at Shein's latest arrivals for more adorable fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment