Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 14 October 2016

ROMWE: Plaid Button Front A-Line Skirt With Pocket Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you this edgy button-up plaid skirt from Romwe 
It's a wonderful skirt ideal for Autumn and Spring, and I love the two large pockets in the front!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: M/L

Measurements:

Waist Size(cm): M: 66cm / L: 70cm
Hip Size(cm): M: 82cm / L: 86cm
Length(cm): M: 37cm / L: 38cm


This lovely skirt features a button-up front, with two generously sized pockets and belt loops. The inside of the skirt is lined with soft black material.
This is a multi-seasonal skirt, and would be a great addition to grunge and punk wardrobes. The length of the skirt is perfect! The button holes were a little too small, but with a pair of scissors you can adjust them really easily ^-^


This skirt is made from polyester material and is very comfortable to wear! The material has no stretch, so you need to check your measurements carefully to make sure you get the right size ^-^ Speaking of sizes, this skirt comes in sizes M-L, and I chose the size M. I feel like the M is more of a size S, and it fits me perfectly! So, I imagine the size L is more like a size M ^-^
Today I paired this skirt with a tattoo choker, an Eeveelution pocket printed crop top, and a pair of martin boots (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to check out this amazing skirt 
Also, click here to take a look at Romwe's newest arrivals for more fun plaid items!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment