Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 11 October 2016

ROMWE: Black Crescent Patch Flap Backpack Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you this amazingly precious Sailor Moon Luna backpack from Romwe 
These backpacks are super popular right now, and the design is also available as a sweet shoulder bag!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Measurements:

Bag Height(cm): 23cm
Bag Width(cm): 10cm
Bag Length(cm): 27cm
Strap Length(cm): 50-100cm


For fans of Sailor Moon, this backpack is a must have! It looks great with casual or dressy outfits, and also comes in ivory ^-^ This bag features a flap opening with 2 pockets and one zip pocket inside, 4 studs on the bottom of the backpack for stability, and adjustable clip straps. The front features a half moon patch, and cute little kitty ears 


This backpack is made from PU leather and feels incredibly sturdy! The craftsmanship is brilliant, and I believe this backpack will last for many years to come ^-^ It is described as a small backpack, however I feel that it is more of a medium size and is very generous in room. 
I'm totally in love with this backpack, and I will be using it in my outfit for this year's Halloween 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to check out this awesome backpack 
Also, click here to take a look at the latest arrivals at Romwe for more fantastic street fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment