Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 29 October 2016

Shein: Color Block Letter Print High Low Sweatshirt Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you this awesome oversized printed sweater dress from Shein 
This is a dupe of The Ragged Priest's Monday Dress, and it's absolutely comfortable and looks bad ass! 
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 72cm / S: 73cm / M: 74cm / L: 75cm
Bicept Length(cm): XS: 43cm / S: 44cm / M: 45cm / L: 46cm
Cuff(cm): XS: 27cm / S: 28cm / M: 29cm / L: 30cm
Bust(cm): XS: 119cm / S: 123cm / M: 127cm / L: 131cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 73cm / S: 74cm / M: 75cm / L: 76cm
Length(cm): XS: 77/83cm / S: 78/84cm / M: 79/85cm / L: 80/86cm


This sweater dress features a color block design of green, grey and black with a loose fitting style and oversized sleeves. The sleeves have 'GLOOM' and 'DOOM' printed on them, and the dress also has a high-low cut.
This is a great dress for chilly autumn days, and certainly a perfect dress to show your feelings about Monday ^-^
This dress is a suitable style for those into grunge fashions, and even can be incorporated into hip hop styles with the right accessories 


This dress is made from cotton and spandex material, and the fabric is generously stretchy. The fabric is super comfortable to wear, and I love the slouchy fit and feel!
This dress is available in sizes XS-L, and I chose the size XS as I knew this would be a looser fitting dress and I didn't want to get too swamped in it ^_~ The XS is perfect for me, and I'm really looking forward to wearing it more in the cooler months of next year!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of black sneaker wedges (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to check out this stylish dress 
Also, click here to take a look at Shein's latest arrivals for more unique fashion pieces!
I will be back soon with another review ^-^ Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

1 comment:

  1. I love it! i like oversized clothes and this is so pretty c:

    ReplyDelete