Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Shein: Black Contrast Collar And Cuff Swing Dress Review


Hello dolls!
If you've been hanging out on my blog for awhile, you would have noticed that I have a love for retro babydoll dress ^-^ This gorgeous contrast babydoll dress from Shein has got to be one of my favourites, and I'm super excited to share it with you today 
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 37cm / M: 38cm / L: 39cm
Bust(cm): S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 38cm / M: 39cm / L: 40cm
Length(cm): S: 81cm / M: 82cm / L: 83cm


This darling black dress features a flowy shift silhouette, with a white contrasting collar, cuffs and pleat in the front. The dress zips up in the back for a secure fit.
This dress is just perfect for lovers of retro fashion, the Courtney Love/kinderwhore look, or just for those who are after an adorable little dress 


This dress is made from soft and lightweight polyester material. The fabric provides no stretch and is not sheer. I love the way the fabric of this dress falls, it is so pretty and feminine 
The dress is incredibly comfortable to wear and the material feels nice against the skin. It is available in sizes S-L, and I chose a size S which is the perfect fit for me. So, I would say this dress is very much true to size ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, a pair of cute black and white lace socks (find similar here!) and a pair of babydoll shoes 


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to take a look at this beautiful dress 
Also, click here to check out Shein's latest arrivals for more cute and retro style dresses!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment