Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 7 October 2016

Shein: Pink Crew Neck Striped Sheath Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Time for the perfect Summer dress! This pastel pink striped dress from Shein is an excellent choice for keeping cool while looking stylish in Summer 
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 82cm / S: 86cm / M: 90cm / L: 94cm
Length(cm): XS: 79.5cm / S: 80.5cm / M: 81.5cm / L: 82.5cm


This dress features a soft pullover short-sleeved t-shirt dress design, with an adorable pastel pink and white stripe pattern. The fit is similar to a bodycon dress, as it hugs to your body and accentuates your shape. The length is perfect, and sits at mid-thigh. This is such a cute and casual dress for Summer, and would be a nice dress to wear to the beach ^-^


This dress is made from cotton material, and the fabric is very stretchy. I am really happy with the quality of this dress, it is affordable yet so well made!
This dress is available in sizes XS-L, and I chose the size XS. It is true to size, and I love the fit it has on me. 
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of platform sneakers (find similar here!) ^-^ I love the simplicity this outfit has, and it is sure to be one of my favourites this Summer 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to take a look at this lovely dress 
Also, click here to check out the latest arrivals at Shein for more cute and casual fashion pieces for every season ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment