Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 9 October 2016

ROMWE: Black Eyelet Lace Up Dress Review


Hello dolls!
With Halloween coming up, I thought I would share with you this simple but cute black lace up dress from Romwe 
It's perfect for this season if costumes are not your thing, and it also makes a great choice as a nice goth little black dress ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 38cm / M: 39cm / L: 40cm / XL: 41cm
Bust(cm): S: 84cm / M: 88cm / L: 92cm / XL: 96cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 9cm / M: 10cm / L: 11cm / XL: 12cm
Waist(cm): S: 64cm / M: 68cm / L: 72cm / XL: 76cm
Length(cm): S: 83cm / M: 84cm / L: 85cm / XL: 86cm


This lovely pullover dress features capped sleeves, a skirted waist that softly falls into pleats, and a gorgeous lace up front. This is such a perfect basic yet stunning little goth dress!
The dress is fitted to your body and accentuates your natural curves. I'll be wearing this dress on Halloween for sure for a horror movie night 


This dress is made from polyester material, and it is quite stretching making it easy for taking on and off. The fabric is very soft and comfortable to wear, and has a nice flowing feeling ^-^
This dress is available in sizes S-XL, and I chose size S which fits me perfectly! I would definitely say this dress is true to size, and overall the quality is amazing!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of thigh high faux suede boots ♡ I think the boots really show off the cuteness of this dress ^-^


Thank you for taking the time to read my review! Click here to see this darling dress 
Also, click here to check out the amazing new arrivals at Romwe for more precious dresses and more!
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment