Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 12 November 2016

ROMWE: Black Game Console Chain Bag With Wings Review


Hello dolls!
If you grew up in the 90's, no doubt you owned a Gameboy and owning one brings back some of your fondest childhood memories. For me, some of my fondest memories are beginning my very first Pokemon adventure on Gameboy with Pokemon Blue. I would play with my older sister who owned Pokemon Yellow, and my younger brother who owned Pokemon Red ^-^
So, today I am going to show you this incredibly cute black Gameboy styled bag from Romwe 
It is also available in pink and blue!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Measurements:

Bag Height(cm): 25cm
Bag Width(cm): 5cm
Bag Length(cm): 17cm
Strap Length(cm): 120cm


This bag features a Gameboy styled print on the front, with the screen in laser print and the buttons in an adorable glitter print. The screen reads 'GAME OVER', and there are cute laser print wings on the sides of the bag. The bag has a zip compartment at the back. The gold chain of the bag is nice and lengthy and clips into place. The size of this bag is actually really decent, and it is perfect for taking your necessities with you for a day or night out ^-^


This bag is made from soft PU leather and is of excellent quality. I think it may be a dupe of a branded bag, but you could never tell with how well made these bags are! I couldn't find any faults with this bag, and it will forever be one of my favorites ^-^
As mentioned before, you can also find this cutie in pink and blue!
Romwe have a lot of amazing handbags for sale. Click here to go see their wide range 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to go check out this amazing bag 
Also, click here to take a look at the newest arrivals that have just landed at Romwe!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment