Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday, 10 November 2016

ROMWE: Print Ruffle Trim Lace Up Keyhole A-Line Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I'm going to share with you this adorable ruffled black corset dress from Romwe ♥
It is a darling little black dress, and is a dupe of the Morph8ne "Charlotte" dress.
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): 37cm
Bust(cm): 74-84cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 64cm
Length(cm): 78cm


This lovely dress features an A-Line silhouette, long sleeves with ruffled cuffs, a ruffled neckline, and the Morph8ne heart logo embroidered on the front. The back closes with a button and has a keyhole feature. The back of the dress has a gorgeous lace-up corset detail, with Morph8ne printed ribbon. The corset feature can be tightened to your desire for a looser or tighter fit.
This is a really cute goth doll dress, and would be perfect for dark kawaii closets ^-^


This dress is made from polyester material and has a generous amount of stretch. The fabric is comfortable and soft to wear ^-^ This dress is only available in one-size, and would be suitable for sizes XS-M. This dress is also quite short, even for me (I am 5'5" for reference), so it may be too short for those who are much taller.
I am really happy with the great quality of this dress, and it is a perfect dupe!
Today I paired this dress with a pair of black lace socks (find similar here!) and a pair of black lace up platform boots ♥


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely dress ♥
Also, click here to check out Romwe's latest arrivals for more amazing fashion finds!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment