Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 29 November 2016

ROMWE: Contrast Hooded Oversized Short Sleeve Sweatshirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you this awesomely oversized hooded short sleeve sweatshirt from Romwe 
Fashion pieces that are hooded and oversized are one of my favorites to own, so I always get super excited when I stumble upon a great addition to my wardrobe ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Sleeve Length(cm): 40cm
Bust(cm): 120cm
Length(cm): 86cm


This white hooded sweatshirt features a long and oversized style, with contrasting black stripes right in the center and hems of the sleeves to give it a stylish color block look. There is a nicely sized hood with drawstrings to readjust.
I think this sweatshirt fits perfectly with Summer sporty styles, but also can be worn edgy for a soft grunge look. You can pair it with leggings and pants easily, or match it with a pair of shorts for a mini dress look 


This sweatshirt is made from sturdy polyester fabric and has no stretch. The fabric has a jacket feel to it, which is nice and cool for the warmer months. This sweatshirt is only available in one-size, but since it is so oversized it will easily fit well with those who fall into the XS-M sizing catergory. I really like the quality of this piece, and it's going to be perfect for the coming Summer ^-^
Today I went super casual with a hint of edge and paired this sweatshirt with a tattoo choker and a pair of black sneaker wedges (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to check out this amazing sweatshirt 
Also, click here to take a look at Romwe's newest arrivals for more outstanding fashion and accessories!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment