Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 27 November 2016

ROMWE: Pink Pleated A Line Suede Skirt With Buckle Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be reviewing this cute pink buckled pleated skirt from Romwe 
You may have seen this skirt also in my previous review, and I just love how adorable it looks!
It's very versatile, and you can dress it up for a special occassion or dress it down for a more casual but sweet look ^-^
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist Size(cm): S: 68cm / M: 72cm / L: 78cm
Length(cm): S: 40cm / M: 41cm / L: 42cm


This lovely pale pink skirt features a mini a line silhouette, with a sheer pleated section and buckle on the front with pockets at each side. At the back, the skirt closes with a zip. I love the unique take on on this skirt - using the ever popular pleats and adding a buckle for some edge. How can you pass up such a cutie?!
This skirt is also available in grey, which looks just as adorable as the pink version ^-^


This skirt is made from suede material and it is so soft to wear! Along with velvet, suede is becoming one of my fabric fabrics to wear right now ^-^ The fabric has no stretch, but no worries! Romwe has provided this skirt in sizing S-L to fit a good range of sizes! I chose the size S, and it is a lovely fit with a little extra room.
Today I paired this skirt with a tattoo choker, a white Cry Baby printed t-shirt (review here!), a pair of alphabet printed glass socks (find other cute glass socks here!), and a pair of glitter jelly sandals 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to check out this amazing skirt, and click here to find it's grey twin 
Also, click here to check out the newest arrivals at Romwe for more cute fashion finds!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment