Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 2 November 2016

ROMWE: Pink Contrast Collar Shirt Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this ultra sweet pink collared shirt dress from Romwe 
Apart from it's cute style, it also has a very retro vibe to it!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 40cm / M: 41cm / L: 42cm / XL: 43cm
Bust(cm): S: 90cm / M: 94cm / L: 98cm / XL: 102cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 19cm / M: 20cm / L: 21cm / XL: 22cm
Length(cm): S: 80cm / M: 84cm / L: 88cm / XL: 92cm


This darling pink dress features a shift shillouette, with contrasting white cuffs and collar. The dress does up at the back with a button. This is just the cutest dress for Summer, and the lightweight fabric is perfect for those warm days 
The color is a beautiful light baby pink and it is a very nice length, which makes it a great choice for those with cute style, nymphet and kinderwhore wardrobes ^-^


This dress is made from super soft cotton fabric, and it feels so comfortable to wear! The fabric has a bit of stretch to it, so it is easy to pull on and take off. The quality of this dress is lovely, and I couldn't find a single fault with it ^-^
This dress comes in sizes S-XL, and I chose the size S. I feel it is a great fit or me, as it is a looser style dress.
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, a pair of cute ghost socks (for the Halloween spirit ^-^) and a pair of black strappy platform shoes 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to take a look at this adorable dress 
Also, click here to see the latest arrivals at Romwe for more lovely dresses!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment