Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 8 February 2017

ROMWE: White Lace Slim Dress With Belt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to show you this beautiful white lace dress from Romwe 
It is a gorgeous maxi dress with an included belt that looks so lovely in this Summer weather ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 36cm / M: 37cm / L: 38cm
Bust(cm): S: 94cm / M: 98cm / L: 102cm
Length(cm): S: 113cm / M: 114cm / L: 115cm


This beautiful dress features a long length with a loose fit, complimented by the lace panels in the skirting of the dress and the lace sleeves. The lace has a very pretty floral pattern that makes the dress look delicate and feminine. This dress also comes with a fabric belt and belt loops!
This dress is perfect for Summer, and you can give it a nice edgy look with a pair of martin boots 


This dress is made from cotton and lace material. The cotton has a nice thickness to it and is pleasant to wear. The lace is of very good quality and looks amazing ^-^ This dress is available in sizes S-L and I went with the size S. I am very happy with how the dress fits and I am loving the looser styles this Summer (it makes dealing with the heat so much more comfortable!) ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, and a pair of black lace up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this gorgeous dress 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's latest arrivals for more elegant fashion ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment