Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Shein: Heather Grey Letter Print Cowl Neck High Low Sweatshirt Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you this grey letter printed cowl neck sweatshirt dress from Shein 
It is a nice hip hop style with super long sleeves and a high-low design ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 88cm / S: 89cm / M: 90cm / L: 91cm
Bust(cm): XS: 96cm / S: 100cm / M: 104cm / L: 108cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 50cm / S: 51cm / M: 52cm / L: 53cm
Cuff(cm): XS: 24cm / S: 25cm / M: 26cm / L: 27cm
Length(cm): XS: 92/103cm / S: 93/104cm / M: 94/105cm / L: 95/106cm


This sweatshirt dress has a shift style with a high low design, being shorter in the front and longer in the back. The dress has raw hemming which gives it an excellent edgy style. It has a unique cowl neck and the sleeves are super long! The sleeves are also printed in Old English font and has a hip hop look. This is a really fun and casual dress for Autumn and it is easy to accessorize 


This dress is made from 100% cotton that is soft and breathable. I really enjoy the raw and edgy hemming of this dress. The printing on the dress is printed clearly and the dress itself is sturdy and great quality ^-^ This dress comes in a range of sizes from XS-L and I chose the size XS as it is a looser style to begin with. I am really happy with the fit and enjoy lazing around in this dress when the cooler months arrive!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of black sneaker wedges (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this amazing dress 
Also, click here to take a look at Shein's newest arrivals for more edgy and fun fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

2 comments: