Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 26 February 2017

ROMWE: White Lace Overlay Elastic Waist Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this delicate white lace overlay elastic waist skirt from Romwe 
It's a beautiful skirt for Spring weather, and white lace always looks so girly ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Waist Size(cm): 58-110cm
Length(cm): 70cm


This lovely skirt features a midi length, with intricate floral lace that finished with a scalloped hem. The skirt has a sewn-in white slip so the skirt is not sheer, and is completed with an elastic waist band. 
I love lace skirts, and I really enjoy the length of this one. It is incredibly feminine and I believe all girls should own at least one lace skirt. You won't regret it because they look amazing and can be styled so easily 


This skirt is mainly constructed with soft lace material, and the slip feels like polyester with a silky feeling. This skirt is sewn beautifully, and the overall quality is top notch ^-^ This skirt is only available in one-size, but since it has an elastic waist it will fit sizes XS-M wonderfully!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this sweet skirt 
Also, click here to check out the newest arrivals at Romwe for more girly fashion ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

3 comments: