Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 16 March 2017

ROMWE: Blue Striped Split Sleeve Embroidered Tie Back Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
Today I thought I'd put together a cute Spring outfit for my readers on the other side of the world ^-^
In this outfit, I'll be showing you this super adorable tiger floral embroidered striped blouse from Romwe 
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 42cm / M: 43cm / L: 44cm
Bust(cm): S: 92cm / M: 96cm / L: 100cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 42cm / M: 43cm / L: 44cm
Length(cm): S: 45cm / M: 46cm / L: 47cm


This cute blouse features a peplum style, with three quarter length sleeves and ties on the sleeves and the back of the collar. The fabric is blue and white stripes and has a beautiful embroidery of a tiger framed around flowers embellished on the front left of the peplum. The collar is rounded and folds over for a sweet look!
This blouse is really unique, and is just perfect for Spring 


This blouse is made from cotton material that provides no stretch. The material is soft and the fabric falls lovely, giving the peplum nice pleats while you wear it. The embroidery is beautifully sewn, and I can't find any flaws with this top at all! This blouse is available in sizes S-L, and I chose the size M. I am happy with this fit, it has a slightly loose look which is very comfortable to wear ^-^
Today I paired this blouse with a tattoo choker, a pair of black denim shorts and a pair of black lace-up flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this adorable blouse 
Also, click here to take a look at the latest arrivals at Romwe for more Spring specials!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment