Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 16 March 2017

ROMWE: Olive Green Curved Dip Hem Hoodie With Pocket Review


Hello dolls!
I love love LOVE hooded sweatshirts, and this olive green curved dip hem hoodie from Romwe is certainly one of my favourites ^-^
It has fantastic style and is suitable for the cooler months without being too heavy to wear ♥ Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 50cm / S: 51cm / M: 52cm / L: 53cm
Bust(cm): XS: 93cm / S: 97cm / M: 101cm / L: 105cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 48cm / S: 49cm / M: 50cm / L: 51cm
Length(cm): XS: 75cm / S: 76cm / M: 77cm / L: 78cm


This hoodie is a pullover style, with a beautifully large sized hood and kangaroo pocket. In the back there are two decorative buttons, and the hem dips in the front and back for a unique look ^-^
This hooded sweatshirt is suitable for a lot of styles, but I just love it for it's super comfortable knit fabric and color for Autumn. It is oversized in all the right places 


This hoodie is made from knit-like fabric (60% Polyester 40% Cotton) that has some stretch for extra comfort. This hoodie is an absolute dream to wear, and I can imagine I will be wearing it many days in the cooler months coming! The quality is amazing and once again I am super impressed with Romwe's products ^-^
Today I paired this hoodie with a tattoo chokera pair of black scallop waist skinny pantsa pair of black sneaker wedges (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this wonderful hoodie 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's newest arrivals for more fantastic fashion finds!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment