Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 31 March 2017

Shein: Blue Cats Print T-shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I am excited to show you this absolutely adorable blue cat printed t-shirt from Shein 
I find it so so difficult to pass up fashion items that sport my favorite animals (and that is one long list!) so when I spotted this cute shirt of course I couldn't resist ^-^
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): 45cm
Bust(cm): 100-110cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 20cm
Length(cm): 69cm


This super cute t-shirt is a beautiful, almost pastel blue shade with the most adorable print of cats on the front and back. The shirt has a slightly loose and comfortable fit and the material is incredibly soft making it a dream to wear ^-^ This t-shirt is perfect for cat lovers and is ideal for Summer. This t-shirt would also be a great gift idea for that crazy cat person in your life ♥


This t-shirt is made from soft and slightly stretchy polyester material. It is nice and breathable, which is great for wearing in the warmer months. I love the quality of this shirt - there were no loose threads, it was sewn perfectly and the printing of the cats are clear! Although this shirt is only available in one-size, it will fit sizes XS-M with no problems as the material has a bit of stretch to it ^-^
Today I paired this cute t-shirt with a tattoo choker, a black floral laser cut-out mini skirt and a pair of black and white heart print platform shoes (find similar here!) 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this adorable shirt 
Also, click here to take a look at the wonderful new arrivals at Shein for more cute shirts for Summer!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment