Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 3 April 2017

ROMWE: Black Polka Dot And Rose Print Lace Trim Tunic Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this beautiful black polka dot and rose print tunic dress with lace trim from Romwe 
The print of this dress is really elegant and eye catching - I think it is a beautiful dress for Spring or Autumn and has a nice pastoral feel to it ^-^
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S:33.5cm, M:34.5cm, L:35.5cm
Bust(cm): S:90cm, M:94cm, L:98cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S:77cm, M:78cm, L:79cm
Length(cm): S:86cm, M:87cm, L:88cm


This gorgeous dress features a loose, shift style with long bell sleeves and a keyhole button-up neck. There is pretty lace trimming around the hem, sleeves and bib of the dress. The print of this dress is what really made me notice it - it is a lovely polka dot print with flowers print all over, also with larger roses print towards the bottom of the dress accompanied by faux floral lace. This dress is truly one of a kind and beautiful to look at. When I look at this dress, it makes me think of the country and little cottages with nice flower gardens 


This dress is made of light-weight and soft cotton and has no stretch. The dress is wonderfully made, and I think the quality is top-notch! This dress is available in sizes S-L and I went with the size S as it is a loose-style dress. I am really happy with the fit and love how it falls ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of black lace-up flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this beautiful dress 
Also, click here to take a look at Romwe's latest arrivals for more unique fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment