Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 27 April 2017

ROMWE: Beige Floral Print V Neck Lantern Sleeve Dress Review


Hello dolls!
I am a sucker for floral loose babydoll style dresses and I am really excited to show you this lovely beige floral print lantern sleeve dress from Romwe 
It's so adorable and will look great with long coats in Autumn!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 88cm / M: 92cm / L / 96cm
Waist Size(cm): S: 80cm / M: 84cm / L: 88cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 35cm / M: 36cm / L: 37cm
Length(cm): S: 84cm / M: 85cm / L: 86cm


This cute dress features an allover delicate floral print of deep yellow flowers. The dress has an elasticized waist as well as sleeves for that sweet puffy look. The neckline is a smaller v neckline giving this dress a casual but feminine look ^-^
I picked out this dress for my Autumn wardrobe because I think the mix of beige, yellow and green are great colors for the season, and as I mentioned before the dress would look super adorable with a long coat!


This dress is made from soft polyester material that has no stretch. It comes in sizes S-L, and I chose the size M as I wanted a looser fit and I figured with this style of dress a size up would be perfect - and it is! I am totally in love with this dress, and it turned out to be even better than I anticipated ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, and a pair of brown casual flats (find similar here!) 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this adorable dress 
Also, click here to take a look at the newest arrivals at Romwe for a wide range of lovely clothing and accessories!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment