Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 15 April 2017

Shein: Marled Knit Tied Open Back Patch Detail Romper Review


Hello dolls!
Today I am going to show you this super adorable Spring piece I recently found! This pink marled knit tied open back patch detail romper from Shein is absolutely cute - with a mix of playfulness and femininity 
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L
;
Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 33cm / S: 34cm / M: 35cm / L: 36cm
Bust(cm): XS: 72cm / S: 76cm / M: 80cm / L: 84cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 26cm / S: 27cm / M: 28cm / L: 29cm
Waist Size(cm): XS: 61.5cm / S: 65.5cm / M: 69.5cm / L: 73.5cm
Hip Size(cm): XS: 81.5cm / S: 85.5cm / M: 89.5cm / L: 93.5cm
Thigh(cm): XS: 55.5cm / S: 57.5cm / M: 59.5cm / L: 61.5cm
Length(cm): XS: 69.5cm / S: 70.5cm / M: 71.5cm / L: 72.5cm


This sweet romper features a beautiful cut and shape, with pink marled knit fabric and a tied open back. The front of the romper has an intricate rose applique patch design. This romper just screams Spring and makes you feel excited about a warmer season full of beautiful sunny mornings and pretty flowers ^-^
This is a really cute piece and would be suitable for those into dolly and babygirl fashions. I would say it is certainly a must have for Spring this year 


This romper is made from a mixture of incredibly soft polyester and spandex material. I just love the knit design and the pattern it has! The fabric is also very stretchy so it's easy to be comfortable in it ^-^ This romper is available in sizes XS-L, and I went with the size S which I think is a perfect fit for me, Overall, the quality of this romper is amazing and beyond expectations!
Today I paired this romper with a tattoo choker and a pair of black lace-up flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely romper 
Also, click here to take a look at the newest arrivals at Shein for more fresh Spring fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment