Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 8 April 2017

ROMWE: Black Flower Embroidered Ribbed Trim Bomber Jacket Review


Hello dolls!
I recently found this black floral embroidered bomber jacket from Romwe and just HAD to add it to my Autumn wardrobe 
It has a comfortable fit for layering and has a nice vintage look to it!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 79cm / M: 80cm / L: 81cm
Bust(cm): S: 136cm / M: 140cm / L: 144cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 28cm / M: 29cm / L: 30cm
Length(cm): S: 58cm / M: 59cm / L: 60cm


This lovely jacket features a zip up front, with elastic hem around the cuffs and bottom to give an ideal bomber jacket look. The jacket has wonderful embroidery on the front and sleeves, featuring a floral and butterfly image. The color scheme of this jacket makes it a great choice for Autumn, and has a very vintage design to it ^-^ I'm really enjoying the latest floral additions added to Romwe, especially items like these that are suitable for either Autumn or Spring 


This jacket is made from lightweight polyester material. It is soft and I am happy it is made of thinner material, because I do like layering up in the cooler months! This jacket is available in sizes S-L and I went with the size S which I think is the perfect fit ^-^ Overall, I love this jacket and look forward to putting many outfits together with it over the next couple of months before Winter sets in!
Today I paired this jacket with a tattoo choker, a white funny llama print t-shirt, a pair of black high rise skinny jeans, and a pair of black lace up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this amazing jacket 
Also, click here to take a look at the newest arrivals at Romwe for more floral favorites!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment