Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 9 April 2017

ROMWE: Black Mesh V Neck Embroidered Blossom Applique T-shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this beautiful black mesh cherry blossom embroidered applique t-shirt from Romwe 
It is a great addition for Autumn and Spring wardrobes, and has such a unique design to it!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 35.2cm / S: 36.2cm / M: 37.2cm / L: 38.2cm
Bust(cm): XS: 88cm / S: 92cm / M: 96cm / L: 100cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 18cm / S: 19cm / M: 20cm / L: 21cm
Cuff(cm): XS: 29.5cm / S: 30.5cm / M: 31.5cm / L: 32.5cm
Length(cm): XS: 58cm / S: 59cm / M: 60cm / L: 61cm


This darling t-shirt features short sleeves, with a v-neck of black mesh and a delicated red cherry blossom embroidered applique around the v-neckline. This t-shirt has a vintage look and is very striking - it is sure to turn heads and get people asking where you found such an adorable shirt ^-^
I was so excited to add this t-shirt to my current Autumn wardrobe. I love the darker color scheme with the beauty of the floral pattern 


This t-shirt is made from 95% cotton fabric and it has a bit of stretch to it. The fabric is comfortable to wear and the embroidery is beautifully sewn. The overall quality of this shirt is just amazing and it is so worth it for the price! This shirt is available in sizes XS-L and I chose the size XS. I am really happy with the fit of this shirt, and it looks great tucked into high-waisted shorts and jeans ^-^
Today I paired this t-shirt with a tattoo choker, a pair of black high-waisted denim shorts, and a pair of black lace-up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely t-shirt 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's latest arrivals for more floral fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment