Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 13 April 2017

ROMWE: Black Printed Saddle Bag With Chain Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you my new favorite bag for Autumn - this black printed saddle bag with chain from Romwe 
Saddle bags have a lovely look to them and also have a great capacity size - more than you would expect!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Measurements:

Bag Length(cm): 23cm
Bag Width(cm): 7.5cm
Bag Height(cm): 20cm
Strap Length(cm): 120cm


This lovely bag features an elegant retro print on the front of this shoulder bag, with a gold twist clasp for closure with a small chain and spike details. The inside has a zip closure and great size capacity. This bag has a nice lenthy gold chain strap which you tie into knots on the large gold d-rings at the top of the bag. I really like the unique style of this bag, and it can be paired with many Autumn outfits - casual or dressy 


This bag is made of sturdy PU material. The quality of this bag is really nice and I have received many compliments on it ^-^ I am able to store my daily necessities such as my phone, wallet, NDS and some makeup items in here with no problem. I was pleasantly surprised at the nice size of this bag and how much it can actually hold 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely bag 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's newest arrivals for more great fashion and accessories!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment