Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday, 13 April 2017

ROMWE: Black Printed Saddle Bag With Chain Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you my new favorite bag for Autumn - this black printed saddle bag with chain from Romwe ♥
Saddle bags have a lovely look to them and also have a great capacity size - more than you would expect!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Measurements:

Bag Length(cm): 23cm
Bag Width(cm): 7.5cm
Bag Height(cm): 20cm
Strap Length(cm): 120cm


This lovely bag features an elegant retro print on the front of this shoulder bag, with a gold twist clasp for closure with a small chain and spike details. The inside has a zip closure and great size capacity. This bag has a nice lenthy gold chain strap which you tie into knots on the large gold d-rings at the top of the bag. I really like the unique style of this bag, and it can be paired with many Autumn outfits - casual or dressy ♥


This bag is made of sturdy PU material. The quality of this bag is really nice and I have received many compliments on it ^-^ I am able to store my daily necessities such as my phone, wallet, NDS and some makeup items in here with no problem. I was pleasantly surprised at the nice size of this bag and how much it can actually hold ♥


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely bag ♥
Also, click here to check out Romwe's newest arrivals for more great fashion and accessories!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment