Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Shein: Black Laser Cutout Scallop Hem Textured Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
Time to show you my newest skirt addition!
Today I will be sharing with you this adorable black laser cutout scallop hem skirt from Shein 
I love the floral cutouts around the hem - it is perfect for Spring has has a dash of elegance!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist Size(cm): XS: 60cm / S: 64cm / M: 68cm / L: 72cm
Length(cm): XS: 39cm / S: 40cm / M: 41cm / L: 42cm

This cute and fun skirt has a mini style, with an elastic banded waist band and soft falling pleats. The hem of this skirt is scalloped and features lovely flower laser cutouts ^-^ I think this skirt is just perfect for Spring and Summer, and can be styled in so many different ways!
This skirt also is available in a blue shade for those who love a pop of color 


This skirt is made from soft and slightly stretchy polyester and spandex material. The skirt is so comfortable to wear, and looks amazing! I love the way it sits on me, and I can just imagine how many outfits I can put together with this cutie! This skirt is available in sizes XS-L and I went with the size S. I am super happy with the fit and length of this skirt ^-^
Today I paired this skirt with a tattoo choker, a blue cat print shirt, and a pair of black and white heart print platform shoes (find similar here!) 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely skirt 
Also, click here to check out Shein's newest arrivals for more fun fashion for all the seasons!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment