Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 12 May 2017

ROMWE: Elastic Waist Bell-Bottoms Pants Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you these beautiful elastic waisted floral print bell-bottom pants from Romwe 
These pants are perfect for the Spring weather, and thanks to the lightweight chiffon fabric, they can also be worn on warm days!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 68cm / M: 72cm / L: 76cm
Hip Size(cm): S: 106cm / M: 110cm / L: 114cm
Thigh(cm): S: 64cm / M: 66cm / L: 68cm
Length(cm): S: 95cm / M: 96cm / L: 97cm


These pants features a flowy style, with an elasticated waist, lovely floral print and ruffled bell-bottoms. The pants are a light-weight chiffon but has attached black shorts inserted so the pants aren't see-through! Apart from your typical black skinny pants, I don't usually wear or own a variety of different styled pants. But when I saw these pants on Romwe, I just had to give them a chance, and they exceeded my expectations 


These pants are made from soft polyester material than is incredibly comfortable to wear. The quality of these pants are amazing and I just love them! They are available in sizes S-L and I went with the size S which is a perfect fit for me. I highly recommend them for those who love floral print and are looking for a unique pair of pants!
Today I paired these pants with a tattoo choker, a black lace bralet and a pair of casual black flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find these amazing pants 
Also, click here to take a look at the newest arrivals at Romwe!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment