Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 16 May 2017

ROMWE: Ditsy Print Pleated Shorts With Drawstring Waist Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you these super adorable ditsy print pleated shorts from Romwe 
I have a soft spot for casual clothes, but when they are casual with a cute look that is a massive win!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Waist(cm): 60-100cm
Hip Size(cm): 130cm
Thigh(cm): 64cm
Length(cm): 37cm


These cheery floral print shorts feature a mid-waist fit, with a drawstring around the waist for an adjustable fit, and soft pleats. The shorts have a lovely fall to them thanks to the pleats, and can almost be mistaken for a cute skirt! These shorts are perfect for the warmer months of the year, and can be paired with pretty much any cute top you own 


These shorts are made from soft and comfortable polyester fabric that has no stretch. The waistline is elasticated and has a generous amount of stretch to it. Since these shorts are only available in one-size, they will fit sizes XS-M with no problem. I absolutely love these shorts, and they have become a regular pair I wear as it is still not quite Autumn weather consistently yet here!
Today I paired these shorts with a tattoo choker, a lace t-shirt and a pair of casual black flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find these darling shorts 
Also, click here to check out the newest arrivals at Romwe for more adorable fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment