Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 22 May 2017

ROMWE: Flower Embroidery Contrast Buckle Belt Review


Hello dolls!
It's time to show you one of my new favorite fashion accessories - this flower embroidery buckle belt from Romwe 
I don't own a lot of belts, so when I pick up accessories like this they need to be super special and unique, and this belt was just too amazing to pass up!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Measurements:

Length(cm): 114cm
Width(cm): 2.3cm


This lovely belt has a retro look, with a vintage looking floral engraved buckle. The belt has a beautiful floral embroidery pattern around one side of the belt, giving you multiple options of wearing to suit your style. This belt also has a great country and pastoral feel to it, so it looks amazing when paired with denim shorts and pants 


This belt is made from synthetic leather and is of great quality! The belt is beautifully made, and honestly I can't stop wearing it. I think it has a perfect look for Autumn and Spring and it's the kind of accessory that sets your outfit off nicely without being over the top!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this awesome belt 
Also, click here to take a look at the latest arrivals at Romwe for more must have fashion and accessories!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment