Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 30 June 2017

ROMWE: V Neckline Gingham Print Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Long time, no see! The past couple of months have been super crazy, and I have moved during this time from Brisbane to Rockhampton ^-^ I love living here now, and our new home!
Today, I will be showing you this super cute black and white gingham print dress from Romwe 
Gingham is really popular in fashion at the moment, and I can hear myself from 10 years ago wanting every single piece available. This dress was too adorable to pass up, so let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): M: 36cm / L: 37cm / XL: 38cm
Bust(cm): M: 86cm / L: 90cm / XL: 94cm
Sleeve Length(cm): M: 18cm / L: 19cm / XL: 20cm
Waist Size(cm): M: 70cm / L: 74cm / XL: 78cm
Length(cm): M: 80cm / L: 81cm / XL: 82cm



This dress has a simple yet lovely look to it! It features an A-Line fit, with short sleeves and a v neckline making it very feminine. There is a zip at the back of the dress for a great fitted look! The dress has a nice retro-feel print of black and white gingham.
This dress is perfect for the warmer months and is a great addition to those who love dolly style dresses, and also those who adore simple retro pieces that they can accessorize 


This dress is made from comfortable polyester material that has no stretch. I love the quality of this dress, and even though it is Winter here there is not much of a Winter in Rockhampton at all - not yet, anyway! So, I will be pairing this dress with a nice simple black cardigan when I go out ^-^ This dress is available in sizes M-XL, and I went with the size M. It is a great fit, and actually fits more like a size S for me, so I think you should keep that in mind when ordering this dress and go one size up!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, and a pair of black casual flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this adorable dress 
Also, click here to take a look at the latest arrivals at Romwe for more cute fashion at amazing prices!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment