Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 1 July 2017

Shein: Buttoned Keyhole Back Botanical Embroidered Smock Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this lovely white botanical embroidered smock dress from Shein 
I love the feminine vibe with this dress, with it's high low design and it has a beautiful style for early Spring ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 38cm / S: 39cm / M: 40cm / L: 41cm
Bust(cm): XS: 89.5cm / S: 93.5cm / M: 97.5cm / L: 101.5cm
Waist Size(cm): XS: 84cm / S: 88cm / M: 92cm / L: 96cm
Hip Size(cm): XS: 165cm / S: 169cm / M: 173cm / L: 177cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 56cm / S: 57cm / M: 58cm / L: 59cm
Length(cm): XS: 83/92.5cm / S: 84/93.5cm / M: 85/94.5cm / L: 86/95.5cm


This pretty dress features a smock style, with long sleeves and a high low hem. The back of the dress has a keyhole design with button closure. On the front of the dress and both sleeves is a gorgeous floral embroidery of nice Spring colors. This dress is a must have for Spring and those who just can't pass up a cute floral dress 


This dress is made from 100% polyester material that is super soft to wear. Both the sewing and embroidery of this dress is of great quality, and I can't find any faults with it! This dress comes in sizes XS-L, and I chose the size XS which is the perfect fit for me ^-^ I'm in love with the cute yet unqiue style of this dress!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of black lace-up flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely dress 
Also, click here to check out Shein's newest arrivals for more beautiful clothing!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment