Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 20 July 2017

ROMWE: Cat Print Random Button Front Dress Review


Hello dolls!
I love cats, don't you? This cat print dress from Romwe is perfect for cat lovers 
It has an excellent print all-over and is perfect for the Summer season ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): 37cm
Bust(cm): 90-100cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 20cm
Length(cm): 83cm


This cute black dress features a nice shift style and short length. The collar is a polo style collar, and the dress buttons up in the front. The print of the dress has cat heads and hearts all over, and reads 'love cats' which is just adorable ^-^
I really like this casual style of dress, it's so easy to wear and is great for the warmer months! Since I am a self-proclaimed crazy cat lady, it fits right into my wardrobe with my other cat printed clothing 


This dress is made from polyester material and has some stretch to it. The fabric is soft and very pleasant to wear, and the print of the dress is great quality! This dress is like the ideal little black dress for cat lovers ^-^
This dress is only available in one-size, but because of the stretch of the fabric it will fit sizes XS-M with no problems at all!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of black lace-up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this cute dress 
Also, click here to check out the newest arrivals at Romwe for more fun fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

1 comment: