Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 18 July 2017

ROMWE: Floral Print Knot Cuff A Line Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this absolutely adorable floral print knot cuff a line dress from Romwe 
It has such a darling look and is a great addition to your Spring wardrobe ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Shoulder(cm): S: 36cm / M: 37cm / L: 38cm
Bust(cm): S: 84cm / M: 88cm / L: 92cm
Waist Size(cm): S: 64cm / M: 68cm / L: 72cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 21cm / M: 22cm / L: 23cm
Length(cm): S: 85cm / M: 86cm / L: 87cm


This gorgeous floral dress features a pastel ditsy print, with a different colored matching floral print around the waistline. The dress buttons up the front and has a nice v-neck neckline. The sleeves expose the upper arm and tie together with cute bows ^-^ This has become my new favorite dress - I love girly floral dresses and this particular dress has one of the loveliest prints I've seen for awhile. An absolute must have for Spring 


This dress is made from very soft and comfortable polyester material that has no stretch. I love the design of this dress, it fits so well to your shape while having the classic a line look ^-^ This dress is available in sizes S-L and I went with the size S which fits me perfectly! I can already tell this dress will be worn a lot for the upcoming Spring season!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of black casual flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely dress 
Also, click here to check out the latest arrivals at Romwe for more precious finds!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment