Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 13 July 2017

Shein: Gingham Embroidered Appliques Lace Up Corset Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this super gorgeous gingham embroidered lace up blouse from Shein 
I am so in love with the comeback of gingham! It has such a girly, retro feel but Shein's gingham collection gives it an adorable modern look ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 90cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 23cm
Length(cm): 48cm


This lovely black and white gingham blouse features a batwing style - with loose flutter sleeves and a rounded neckline. The front has a cinched lace up design, with black rope lace to lace up and beautiful floral appliques on each side. The back of the blouse has shirring so the waist fits well in contrast to the loose batwing styling at the top. 
This blouse emits the beautiful radiance of Spring! It's a beautiful and unique piece that stole my heart straight away 


This blouse is made from comfortable lightweight polyester fabric. The craftsmanship of this blouse is wonderful, and it's complete style is just fantastic - as you can see for yourself ^-^
This blouse is only available as one-size, but it will easily fit sizes XS-M. Due to the stretch of the shirring and loose upper half of this blouse, I believe a smaller L could fit this also!
Today I paired this blouse with a tattoo choker, a pair of black scalloped waist skinny pants and a pair of black casual flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this beautiful blouse 
Also, click here to check out Shein's latest arrivals to get your hands on more amazing gingham pieces!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment