Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 15 July 2017

ROMWE: Striped Calico Print Frill Trim Keyhole Back Top Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you this gorgeous striped floral print frill trim top from Romwe 
This top is so feminine and classy for Spring, the black and white stripes set off the floral print really nicely!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 31cm / M: 32cm / L: 33cm / XL: 34cm
Bust(cm): S: 86cm / M: 90cm / L: 94cm / XL: 98cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 11cm / M: 12cm / L: 13cm / XL: 14cm
Length(cm): S: 57cm / M: 58cm / L: 59cm / XL: 60cm


This lovely top features a black and white stripe print with beautiful flowers all over, capped sleeves with a frill trim and a keyhole back with button closure. This top has a very girly look and pairs really well with black high-waisted skirts and shorts ^-^
Naturally, this top is just perfect for Spring and enjoying the season of flowers and fresh air 


This top is made from soft polyester material that has no stretch. This top is comfortable and made really well. I always love the quality and variety of styles Romwe has to offer and that's why I love them so much ^-^
This top is available in sizes S-XL, and I chose it in the size S which is a great fit!
Today I paired this top with a tattoo choker, a black pleated mini skirt and a pair of black lace-up flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this gorgeous top 
Also, click here to take a look at Romwe's latest arrivals for more amazing fashion and accessories!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment