Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 31 August 2017

ROMWE: Black Skinny Ankle Jeans Review


Hello dolls!
I always need to own a comfortable and awesome looking pair of pants - skinny jeans being my favourite kind! Today I will be showing you these black skinny ankle jeans from Romwe 
Romwe have a large and amazing range of pants and jeans available, and I love how well they fit on me!
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 68cm / M: 72cm / L: 76cm / XL: 80cm
Hip Size(cm): S: 78cm / M: 82cm / L: 86cm / XL: 90cm
Thigh(cm): S: 48cm / M: 50cm / L: 52cm / XL: 54cm
Length(cm): S: 94cm / M: 95cm / L: 96cm / XL: 97cm


This jeans are black as the night and a super skinny fit! It has front and back pockets, as well as belt loops. The jeans close in the front with a zipper and button closure. They sit at your ankle and are such an affordable option for those who love a good pair of jeans but don't want to overpay for them ^-^
I wear jeans all year round, so I don't really see them as a particular season piece. However, these jeans have a great look for Autumn, and are also available in grey 


These jeans are made from denim and the great news is they are also stretchy! They are super comfortable and fit like a dream ^-^ They are available in sizes S-XL, and I went with the size M. I am usually a size S for pants, so I do suggest going up a size! 
Today I paired these jeans with a tattoo choker, a horse printed ruffle jacket (I bought it second hand on eBay, but the brand name is 'Mackenzie Mode'), a black lace-up top and a pair of black lace-up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find these rad skinny jeans 
Also, click here to take a look at Romwe's newest arrivals for more amazing fashion deals!



I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment