Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 3 September 2017

ROMWE: Olive Green Tribal Patch Zip Up Utility Jacket Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this awesome olive green tribal patch zip up utility jacket from Romwe 
I know it is going into Autumn for my friends on the opposite side of the world, and this jacket is just perfect for that season! The mornings and afternoons here are still cool enough to rock it too ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 55.5cm / S: 56.5cm / M: 57.5cm / L: 58.5cm
Bust(cm): XS: 102cm / S: 106cm / M: 110cm / L: 114cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 50.5cm / S: 51.5cm / M: 52.5cm / L: 53.5cm
Bicept Length(cm): XS: 39cm / S: 40cm / M: 41cm / L: 42cm
Length(cm): XS: 72cm / S: 73cm / M: 74cm / L: 75cm


I love love love this jacket! It features a utility style, with front pockets, left sleeve and side pockets and a zip up closure as well as button up closure over the top of the zip! There is also button closures on the cuffs of the sleeves and a lapel collar. The jacket is decorated with wonderful tribal elephant print fabric, on the pockets, collar, shoulders and cuffs as well as a nice big patch of the fabric on the back of the jacket ^-^  The style of this jacket and colour scheme is perfect for Autumn weather, and can be styled in many different ways for a grungy look 


This jacket is made from 100% cotton material that is very sturdy and good quality. It is available in sizes XS-L and because I wanted to make sure it was a slouchy fit on me I went with the size S. I am really happy with the fit and quality of this jacket. Maybe there will not be enough cold weather here to fully enjoy it until next year so I am really looking forward to bringing it back out of the wardrobe in 2018 ^-^
Today I paired this jacket with a tattoo choker, a basic long grey tank top, a pair of black skinny ankle jeans, and a pair of black lace-up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this amazing jacket 
Also, click here to take a look at Romwe's newest arrivals for more tribal printed goodies!



I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

1 comment: