Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 21 August 2017

ROMWE: Tasseled Tie Tribal Embroidered Yoke And Hem Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you this unique tribal embroidered tassled tie blouse from Romwe 
I always admire fashion pieces with tribal and aztec prints, however this is the first piece I own - and I love it!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: XS/SM/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 31.8cm / S: 32.8cm / M: 33.8cm / L: 34.8cm
Bust(cm): XS: 90cm / S: 94cm / M: 98cm / L: 102cm
Waist Size(cm): XS: 128cm / S: 132cm / M: 136cm / L: 140cm
Length(cm): XS: 49cm / S: 50cm / M: 51cm / L: 52cm


This sweet blouse features a loose vest style, with tribal embroidery on the yoke and hem. The blouse ties together in the front with tassels which gives it a really nice look! As well as the loose fit, it also is softly pleated so it sits great when you're wearing it!
In the stock photos of this top, the model is wearing it by itself, of with a slim bandeau underneath. Even though it's a fantastic look for Summer, I'm not that brave to wear it like that ;__; Luckily, it looks just as nice with a tank worn underneath 


This blouse is made from 100% cotton fabric, that has no stretch. The stretch factor is unnecessary however, as this blouse is made to be loose and is available in sizes XS-L. Because it is loose in style, I went with the size XS which I am very happy with! The embroidery is sewn beautifully and can't be faulted, and the overall quality of this blouse is lovely.
Today I paired this blouse with a tattoo choker, a basic long grey tank top, a pair of black scalloped waist skinny pants, and a pair of black lace-up martin boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely blouse 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's newest arrivals for tribal and aztec prints for Boho wardrobes!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment