Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 20 August 2017

ROMWE: Tie Front Swallows Embroidered Denim Shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this swallows embroidered denim shirt from Romwe 
It's a cute and casual top with a tie front that gives it a nice style ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 98cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 25cm
Length(cm): 50cm


This lovely shirt features a button-up front, with a tie front and cuffed sleeves. It has a lapel collar and the front of the shirt is embroidered with beautiful birds foliage. I love the denim shirt trend, and with the darling embroidery it makes this shirt even more special ^-^
This shirt is perfect for casual Summer days and can be used for many different styles in your outfits 


This shirt is made from denim material. It isn't the heavy denim type, it is soft and breathable which makes it great for the warmer weather. The fabric has no stretch. It is only available as  a one-size, but will fit the typical XS-M size range that most one-size clothing does. I am very happy with the quality and fit of this shirt, and will be wearing this shirt a lot in the coming warmer months!
Today I paired this shirt with a tattoo choker, a pair of black scalloped waist skinny pants, and a pair of black casual flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this cute shirt 
Also, click here to take a look at the latest arrivals at Romwe for more denim fashion!
I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment