Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 25 September 2017

ROMWE: Symmetric Cartoon Print Babydoll Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you this cute cartoon cat print babydoll blouse from Romwe 
I love cats and everytime I see clothing with cats printed on it I have the urge to buy it!
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: M/L

Shoulder(cm): M: 45cm / L: 46cm
Bust(cm): M: 100cm / L: 104cm
Sleeve Length(cm): M: 17cm / L: 18cm
Length(cm): M: 59cm / L: 60cm


This adorable blouse is a perfect light shade of blue with a contrasting white peter pan collar. The blouse buttons up from the collar halfway down, then finishes off with a lovely peplum skirting. On the front is a super cute symmetrical cartoon print of white cats. This blouse is adorable and is perfect for putting together sweet outfits for Spring 


This blouse is made from polyester material and is great quality. The fabric has no stretch, and is available in sizes M and L. I chose the size M as I usually am a size S. So, the size M was a good choice for me and would best suit sizes S-M. 
Today I paired this blouse with a tattoo choker, a black pleated mini skirt, and a pair of black lace-up flats 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this beautiful blouse 
Also, click here to check out the latest arrivals at Romwe for more cute and fun fashion!


I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment