Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 27 September 2017

ROMWE: White Tribal Print Fringe Trim Open Front Blazer Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be sharing with you this unique white tribal print fringe trim blazer from Romwe 
It has a really fun western style with a color scheme that is perfect for Spring!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): XS: 34cm / S: 35cm / M: 36cm / L: 37cm
Bust(cm): XS: 85cm / S: 89cm / M: 93cm / L: 97cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 51cm / S: 52cm / M: 53cm / L: 54cm
Length(cm): XS: 53.5cm / S: 54.5cm / M: 55.5cm / L: 56.5cm


This white jacket features a tribal print on the cuffs of the sleeves as well as the front which continues around the neckline to the back of the shoulders. There is lovely fringe detailing around the print. The tribal print has fun bright colors of pink, red, purple and green and also features sequins surrounded by colors of yellow and brown. This jacket has a modern vintage look to it and is incredibly unique 


This jacket is made from silky polyester material and is very comfortable to wear. The fabric has slight stretch to it, and is not a hot material so it can easily be worn in Spring! I love the detailing of this jacket and the style along with the colors is what caught my eye ^-^ This blazer is available in sizes XS-L and I decided on the size S which fit me perfectly!
Today I paired this jacket with a tattoo choker, a basic long grey tank top, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black gusset ankle boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this awesome blazer 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's latest arrivals for more amazing fashion!


I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment