Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Sheinside: White Floral Lace Crop Top Review


Hello dolls!
I am back to show you this really pretty and super girly crop top from Sheinside!
I love crop tops, and with Summer on the way here in Australia this top was a perfect choice 



Stock photo from Sheinside

Measurements
Size: One Size
Bust(cm): 62-82CM
Length(cm): 35CM


This top features in built padding, gorgeous soft floral lace, and cute little short sleeves. The lace is see through, and I can imagine wearing this top to the beach paired with some denim shorts!
Although I do love darker fashions, some days I want to feel feminine - and this top really provides that feeling and look :)



The quality of this top is great! Even though it only is available in one size, the material is quite stretchy and I think it would fit sizes S-M easily. 
Some lace tops are made from rough fabric that causes itching and an uncomfortable day. I was so happy to find this top was not like those kinds, and the material felt soft and comfortable against my skin. The neckline also is not invasive at all, so it is simple to wear a sweet necklace or choker along with it!


The in built bra cups are not sewn into this top, but this did not cause any problems for me. I did not have any troubles with them shifting throughout the day.


You could wear this top with many different fashion styles - grunge, festival, dolly kei, nymphet just to name a few :) Today I rocked this top with a pair of cute shorts from the brand BoBon21 (I am sorry to say that I purchased these shorts last year, and they are now a discontinued item).


How cute is this top? I think all girls should own a top like this in their closet! Not to mention it is currently on sale for $9.90! -Click here- to go check out Sheinside and their wide range of amazing clothing and accessories, or -click here- to be taken directly to the product page for this top 

I hope you enjoyed this review. I will be back soon~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment