Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 24 October 2014

BeautifulHalo: Black Cross Strap Crop Top Review


Hello dolls!
The weather is really warming up now! As you know, crop tops are one of my favourite summer essentials, so I am back again with yet another crop top review. This time, I will be reviewing this adorable black cross strap crop top from BeautifulHalo!



Some of you may not of heard of BeautifulHalo before, but this is one of my favourite online fashion stores! I love their wide range of street fashion, I had been searching high and low for a top to compliment this skirt, and I finally found one thanks to them! I recently did a post about this store, and mentioned two tops I had ordered from them. This is one, and I will be reviewing the other top shortly 

Stock photo from BeautifulHalo

Size: One-Size
Bust(cm): 64-88cm
Length(cm): 37cm
Colour: Black / White


One-size clothing can be a little unpredictable at times, but this top had such a great fit! It has quite a bit of stretch to it also, so it is true to the sizing range of the 'one size fits all', which is typically sizes XS-M.
The material is very comfortable polyester, and the top itself is very well made. The cross straps are a super unique feature, and as you can see you can also style the shoulder straps to be crossed!


The top does up at the back with clasps, similar to bra hooks. Once done up, they feel very secure. I like the simplistic look from the back. This top almost feels like it transforms any skirt to look like a mini dress when matched. 


This top also features slight cupping in the bust area, which makes it easy to wear.


I feel this outfit is perfect for October, with a creepy cute/pre-Halloween look. This skirt is a Candy Stripper replica, and can be found on Taobao.

I hope you enjoyed this review! This was my first time ordering from BeautifulHalo, and I was very impressed with their customer service and shipping. Their prices are amazing too! Click here to check out this top, or click here to be taken directly to the BeautifulHalo website. 

I will be back next week with the review of the second top I ordered! Have a great weekend~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment