Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 16 October 2014

Rosewe: Gramophone Dolly Dress Review


Hello dolls!
I am back with a review today, and this dress I am very excited to show you. This dress is from the amazing online clothing store Rosewe. The 3/4 length sleeves are perfect for the weather recently here in Australia!
In this review, I teamed this dress with some gorgeous steampunk accessories from eBay, Jill PunkxLoli, and a pair of boots I customised. I'll post the links at the end of the review~


Stock photo from Rosewe

Measurements

Size: S, M, L, XL

Bust(cm): S: 86cm M: 90cm L: 94cm XL: 98cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 35cm M: 36cm L: 37cm XL: 38cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 37cm M: 38cm L: 39cm XL: 40cm
Length(cm): S: 84cm M: 85cm L: 86cm XL: 87cm


Check out the amazing print! This navy blue dress is adorned with gramophones. Instead of music notes, little red hearts are coming out of the pavillon. How sweet is that? I love the mix vibe of retro and modern in this dress.


The material is very comfortable and soft. The quality is on par with a boutique. I can honestly say this is one of my favourite dresses in a long time.


I was also happy with the sizing. I ordered the size S, and I think it's great that this store carries a lot of clothing with mixed sizes, instead of the common 'one size fits all'. This store stocks a lot of special occassion wear, with a great range of jewellery to match.



I felt that the dress looked perfect with a 'steampunk doll' theme. Some boots, stockings and a wide waist belt complimented the look. Of course, this dress looks amazing without accessories! I just have a habit of making everything alternative.


Here's a rundown of everything I wore with this dress today:

Goggles - eBay I ordered the colour 'brass'.
RQ-BL Choker - Jill PunkxLoli
RQ-BL Belt - Jill PunkxLoli
Stockings - eBay I ordered the pattern 'striped'.
Shoes - WholesaleDress customised with steampunk charms from eBay


I am very pleased with this latest addition to my wardrobe. Click here to find this sweet dress currently on sale for $24.35! Click here to be taken directly to Rosewe to check out their great range of clothing.
I hope you enjoyed this review! I'll be back soon~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment